Thursday, February 26, 2009

Upcoming Event: High Roller's Weekend


My housemate made our hotel reservations for the Las Vegas High Roller's Weekend which take place March 19th-23rd. It is the event's 10th anniversary. I have attended, four of those rallies and enjoy them immensely. The attendees come from all over the US and even other countries, mostly from the UK. There are some far flung scooterists that I see only at this event.

If you get a chance to attend, I highly recommend it. The itinerary is packed with fun stuff and the city is such that if you aren't interested in an item on the itinerary, you can do one of the millions of things that Vegas has to offer.

A new event this year is the "Put Up or Shut Up" scooter build-off in which people entered last fall and will show up with a bike that they have built over the winter. I'm excited to see what shows.

I'll be tweeting from the event, so if you can't make it you can spy on my doings. To follow me on Twitter, add Scootmagapril.

No comments: