Sunday, March 15, 2009

High Rollers: Here We Come!


On Friday my crew is journeying to Las Vegas for the High Roller Weekend. Highlights will be the Put Up or Shut Up Biker Build-Off, seeing The Aggrolites, and meeting/reuniting with all the scooter folk from around the US and the UK.

If you are going and want to connect, I'll be Twittering/Tweeting on my ID: Scootmagapril, and under #highrollers. If you are there join me, if not, search on Twitter for it, or follow me.

Sadly, I won't be able to bring a scooter. Mike & Josh are flying in and my boyfriend's Honda Element will be filled with Scoot! Swag and my housemate, Lori.

One cool item is that we have told the Biker Build-Off folks that we will feature the top 3 scooters in an upcoming issue. It is a win-win as the builders get national (and international) recognition for their hard work, and we get some awesome bikes to feature in the magazine. Yay!

BTW...because of the rally, the scoot office will be closed for most of this week and early next week. We'll be back after the rally!

Blog entry soundtrack: "The Rip" by Portishead

No comments: