Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Upcoming Event: Ride to Work Day 6/15



Ride to Work Day will soon be upon us. Are you ready? With the recent time change and the improving weather, moto-commuting is becoming more of a reality for Americans.

With a little planning and some determination you can overcome the routine car drive to work and enjoy a fun scooter ride. While it my not work for everyone, I encourage you to try it and suggest it to your friends.

The Ride to Work site has lots of resource to help including recruitment materials, web banners, and other literature. Last year's materials used a scooter, so this year they are back to motorcycles.

Blog entry soundtrack: "Ex Lion Tamer" by Wire..."Stay glued to your T.V. set..."

1 comment:

The Scootabaker said...

I'm gonna mark this date on my calendar, even though I already scoot to work!