Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Amazon's new motorcycle shop...and an update

Apologies for my absence from blogging. I got back from Vegas and them promptly developed a terrible cold that involved two days of fever, lots of coughing and me laying in bed while my housemates had a party at our house. When I miss a party, you know I must be sick!

So, I'm back and ready to tackle more scootin' news. One example is Amazon.com's new Motorcycle and ATV store. Looks like the identified another place where they weren't stomping the competition. Most of the products are sold by other vendors, so let's hope that these retailers are getting the benefit of Amazon's name while still maintaining their own business. As with all Internet purchases, do your homework. I prefer to buy locally, but some local retailers just don't carry the items that I need.

Blog Entry Soundtrack: "This Town Isn't Big Enough for Both of Us" by Sparks

No comments: