Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Save on Personalized Stationery



I'm a fan of the sister-run RockScissorPaper. They used to sell several scooter-themed stationery items, but I think the last of the line is their personalized stationery. I own two boxes and use them for special correspondence with folks who would appreciate the cool retro style and the cute Vespa.

For a limited time you can get this stationery (and many other themes) for 20% off. Follow this link to see all of the possible sets. But do it quickly as this sales only lasts through Thursday!

1 comment:

bea said...

you have such cute scooter stuff on your site I thought I'd pass this on!

http://www.redbubble.com/people/gosugimoto/t-shirts/4196840-1-scootery-boy-series-stealing-santa

He also has one of them stealing a cupcake which is quite cool!