Scoot! Magazine and ScooterCraft.com are partnering to see what incredible scooters are in Scoot! readers' garages. We have featured some great rides in the past, but we know that we haven't shown them all. Now, you can submit your scooter for a chance to win great prizes!
Prizes for top 5 scooters in each class.
- 1st place - $120 gift certificate redeemable in the scootercraft webshop; free subscription to Scoot! Magazine
- 2nd place - $90 gift certificate redeemable in the scootercraft webshop free subscription to Scoot! Magazine
- 3rd place - $60 gift certificate redeemable in the scootercraft webshop; free issue of Scoot! Magazine and Scoot! collectible buttons.
- 4th place - Stage6 T-Shirt and keychain; free issue of Scoot! Magazine and Scoot! collectible buttons.
- 5th place - Stage6 T-Shirt and keychain; free issue of Scoot! Magazine and Scoot! collectible buttons.
- 2-stroke modern (any cc)
- 4-stroke modern (any cc)
- Classic/VintageHow to enter:
Go to http://www.scootmagazine.com/contribute.php and download our Reader's Ride Profile questionnaire. Fill it out and submit it along with 5 high-quality photos of your bike and one headshot of you (the owner). Entries should be mailed to: Show Us Your Scoots Contest; c/o Scoot! Magazine, P.O. Box 9605, San Jose, CA 95157.
Rules & stuff:
The contest is open to all residents in the USA, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean. Photos must be received by Scoot! Magazine by April 30, 2010. Winners will be chosen by the Scoot! Magazine editorial team. Photos of winning scooters to be printed in the June issue of Scoot! Magazine.
Be specific and detail what modifications and steps you took to get it to where it is today. We are interested in how it looks and how it runs! Also only send clear, clutter-free, sharp photos, we cannot publish low-quality images, photocopies (yes, we get those all the time) or images taken from the Internet. If the images aren't print quality, you won't make it into the magazine.