Monday, September 03, 2007

Beautiful Italian Scooter Lamps




These lamps surely bring a leap to the heart of Vintage scooter enthusiasts. Made in Italy by Maurizio Lamponi Leopardi, they bring together some of the iconic elements of Vespas and Lambrettas and refashion them into useful household items. I know quite a few people who would have a pleasant heart attack (if that were possible)upon finding one under the Christmas tree. No word as of yet on how much one of these would set you back, but with the sad state of the US Dollar versus the Euro, we're already down at the starting gate. I'll keep you posted in what I find out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just telling you that I ennjoyed visiting this blog. Nice photos

my name is melisa and I have a blog too, where I publish letter songs, and photos...

http://lifeismusic4ever.blogspot.com
you can comment there!
Bye!