Sunday, June 22, 2008

Scooter Collector items

I've been super busy since I got back from New York. So, I'm a little backed up on posts. Wanted to share a few Scooter Collector items that I found on my travels.

This super-cute t-shirt was spotted at the Ben Sherman store in SoHo, NYC, but you can get them at the site right now for $19.99. And look at the cute 'lil hooligans they have in the kids section.

If I had kids I would dress them like the Little Rascals and in Ben Sherman stuff. None of that baggy pants--underwear hanging out crud.



Jon discovered this scooter model at a flea market for $15. Often you see these with clocks in one of the cowls, but this just had a shiny glass crystal. Not compelling enough to buy, but good enough for an iPhone pic.



I got a sneak peek at this Paul Frank matching game that has some tiles with scooters in them (I think there are 2 different scooter images). Go Paul Frank...still representing!




Also spotted this card at Hallmark.


Not my cup of tea. Not into the style and it played the song "Perfect Day" by Hoku which means noting to me. Who is Hoku?





I did buy 2 copies of this card which has a girl on a scooter mounted on a spring so that she =boings= around. Inside it says, "Can't wait to see where next year takes you. Happy Birthday." Cute for the scooter gal in your life. $2.99

Got any cool scooter collectibles? Message me to let me know!

Now Listening to: "Root Down" by the Beastie Boys

No comments: