Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Ride-On Scooter Toy for Kids


I saw this posted on a design blog and searched for it in the US to no avail. These kind of things make me want to order a child like Brangelina did. I can keep him in my room on a trundle and dress him in all the scooter clothes that I have purchased over the years...

I digress.

Manufacturer Moulin Roty is a French company and the blogs that I found were based in Australia, neither of which is close to the USA.

Since I don't have any kids and I doubt that Lori's cats could be taught to ride on these rather than claw them, I'll let my parental readers go out and try to track this delectable little scoot down.

1 comment:

Jo said...

If I can get one or more here in Australia, I will. I have a Goddaughter and nieces who are waiting to be introduced to the joy of scooters....