Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Where's George Stats

If you don't know about WheresGeorge.com, it is a free site where you can register your US paper currency and track the bills as they travel around the world (or neighborhood as it may be). I like to load up on marked bills and take them on scooter rally trips in hopes that they will be picked up, entered and set free again. My current stats are:

You have entered 210 Bills worth $1,770
Bills with hits: 21 Total hits: 22
Hit rate: 10.00% Slugging Percentage: 10.48% (total hits/total bills)
George Score: 544.79
Your rank (based on George Score) is #9,466
(out of 52,192 current users with a George Score. [81.9 Percentile])
Your State Rank in California is: 751 out of 12,400 [93.9]

I hope they improve as I am now using a stamp from Stamp-Connection.com. I bought his stamp:


which works great for $1 bills but not so good on others.

It's a fun hobby, but not for the impatient. It take a while to get a hit as many folks don't pay attention the their bills or just don't care to enter the bill in. If you find one make sure to enter it. You'll make someone's day!

No comments: