- November 12-14, 2010, Dallas Convention Center, Dallas, TX
- November 19-21, 2010, San Mateo County Event Center, San Mateo, CA
- December 10-12, 2010, Qwest Field & Event Center, Seattle, WA
- December 17-19, 2010, Long Beach Convention Center, Long Beach, CA
- January 7-9, 2011, Rock Financial Showplace, Novi, MI
- January 14-16, 2011, Washington Convention Center, Washington D.C.
- January 21-23, 2011, Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, New York, NY
- January 28-30, 2011, I-X Center, Cleveland, OH
- February 4-6, 2011, Minneapolis Convention Center, Minneapolis, MN
- February 11-13, 2011, Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Chicago, IL
- February 25-27, 2011, Carolina First Center, Greenville, SC
- March 9-12, 2011, Ocean Center, Daytona Beach, FL
The International Motorcycle Shows will feature gear, accessories, stunt shows, demo rides, new rider programs, must-attend seminars, kid’s activities, Media Previews and more. Additional opportunities will exist for licensed riders to test ride new motorcycles at five locations including Dallas, San Mateo, Long Beach, Greenville and Daytona Beach. An added Media Preview in Chicago will supplement existing media events in Long Beach and New York, showcasing the latest new vehicles and product debuts.
For more information visit motorcycleshows.com.