Sunday, March 16, 2008

Scooter Accessories

Sometimes a nifty new scooter item an put me in a super mood. I just ordered the wallet shown above and can't wait for it to arrive. I hear about it from ScooterSwag but also found a larger version at
Secret Garden gifts.



and a cosmetic bag, too!


and a coin purse!

The products are made by Espe, a Canadian company.

If you want something that is more flashy, then consider the Betty Boop handbag. You may recall that a large, mid-priced figurine was for sale last year with Betty on a scooter. This is more affordable and practical, but not to my taste.


A wallet also exists...



I haven't seen these in stores, just online at Lune Blue, so I'm not sure if they are available in the USA. So when I say that I don't know where to get them, I really mean it. So, don't email me or post comments asking me where to get them. :)

One final item is another scooter wallet and it's one cool cat!
I found it for $16 at bella & lina. They have other cool things like knitted cupcakes. Check them out!

Now, if only I could find a bunch of cash to stash in those lovely wallets...

No comments: