Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Hot enough for you?

Honestly, I love riding on a warm, clear day, but this heat wave is crazy! It was nearly 100-degrees today which makes for not a good experience sitting at a stoplight in a full-face helmet. I try to park in the shade at the train station, but sometimes cars hog up the good spots, even those that aren't meant for cars!
I can also get cranky in the heat....
One thing that concerns me in this heat is my seat cover. It gets super-hot and very s-t-r-e-t-c-h-y. It can't be good for the longevity. MRP sells a seat-cover which is supposed to keep a seat cool. I haven't used one yet, but I think this weather is asking for it.



How do you keep cool during these hot weather spurts?

1 comment:

Tim said...

So your precious storage space gets taken up by this thing? Still, I suppose that is better than a stretched out seat.