Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ride to Work Day 2008!

I rode today to the train station so that I could make the 46-mile trip to my office. So, I didn't scoot the whole way, but that would have taken me about an hour & 50 minutes one way. Coincidentally, there was a problem with the train tracks which backed up all of the trains, thus my train trip took 2 HOURS! I shoulda ridden the whole way!


Self portrait while riding to train station....


Sneaky parking spot at train station. Cars gotta pay $2 per day, but I get to park for free. Mwah-hah-hah-ha!



Well, some cars try to be sneaky, too. This person had a parking permit. I would have been mad if they took up my whole scooter space, but I still got mine. :)

My commute to the train is pretty easy. I got a PacSafe helmet bag and store my gloves and jacket under the seat and I'm ready to go!

Did you Ride to Work today? If so, send leave a comment or send me a pic.

No comments: