Monday, July 21, 2008

Scoot! Magazine # 46 en route...


The next issue of Scoot! is on its way from the printers. We're still playing a bit of catch-up from Josh's accident. We actually have to slowly catch up as the magazine has to be on newsstands for a certain amount of time in order for the sellers to get an adequate amount of time to sell their issues.

The next issue has lots of cool content including the story behind Josh's accident, a story on NYPD police scooters, an article on how your brain reacts to scootering, a super-fresh women's riding gear photoshoot and much more. One thing that is also in the issue is a contest! But, I'm letting my blog readers hear about it first! The kind folks at Espe products have given me a cute scooter wallet to give away. So, I'm asking folks to send in a photo of their favorite scooter collectible. Send me an image of your fave and I'll randomly select a winner. Deadline is September 1st. Don't forget to include some descriptive text, your name and mailing address so that I can send the prize. Good luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where can I email you my image of my fav scooter object?
Thanks!
Kyle
dilletyo@hotmail.com

Tim said...

Great issue! Good call on the article regarding what to do when a rider crashes.